Sunday, March 16, 2008

What do you know about CUSTOM PAINTED SHOES!!




Hahaha! Well sometimes its good to be a bike rider. The connections you get while on the road and the friends you make while doing so are a great example right here. Back in January while doing a show in Charleston, SC, an audience member (Mag) and his son were telling me how much they enjoyed the show and gave me his card. Turns out he was an amazing artist that does custom painting on Chuck Taylor's and a variety of other goodies for celebrities and whoever else was interested. I kept in contact and invited him out to our recent show this past weekend in Columbia, SC. I got him tickets for him and the family and he showed up with these custom painted Staff and Hell on Wheels Chucks for me!!! I was blown away!! They came out perfect! He is also in the process of makin a few more pairs for Big Daddy, Augie and Cory.

-Brad

Thankx again Mag!!
check out his site at www.punkyourchucks.com

No comments: